As per National Privacy Principles set out in Privacy Act 1988, Super Solar Power ensures the privacy of your personal information collected for several reasons and is bound to work by stated law. We understand your concern regarding your personal information collection and disclosure and devise customer information policy as:
Keeping in view our business operations, we collect customer’s personal information for:
- To better address customer care activities and to deal with warranty claims, inquiries and complaints and other issues
- For your feedback to improve our services
- For the subscription accounts, you register with us
- Marketing our services and products
- To comply with any legal, professional and governmental requirement and for fraud prevention
- Purposes related to any third party evaluations
- For reward programs and small competitions arranged by Super Solar Power
- For reconciliation of payments from suppliers for goods and services
- Carrying out check about your accounts and other services you avail from us
- For expansion of business where information is required to interactive business projects
With these, there may be some other activities for which your personal information can be required. We collect basic data of the clients, and majorly data includes information like:
- Date of Birth
- Telephone (Contact Number)
- Contact Address
- Email address
- Earning details (required in specific cases)
- Transaction details
- Any legal identification confirming your identity like driving license
- Details that how you use services and products offered by company
Personal information can be collected at the time when you place an order with us. It can also be demanded at the time if you pay through cheque, purchase products, ask to extend the warranty or open account for communication.
Personal data can also be acquired when you fill up certain feedbacks and review forms about company’s performance, comment or post anything on social media or browse websites.
Super Solar Power may share or disclose your personal information to some parties including:
- Third parties where customers have agreed to share their data
- Any associated business partners or parties with Super Solar Power
- To assist law enforcement and governmental organization for prevention of fraudulent actions
- Information can be shared with banks, administration, archival, financial and legal consulters, for technical and customer service providers and like parties.
Super Solar Power is concerned with your reservations and ensures every possible safety at the time of sharing or disclosing your personal data.